What are you waiting for?

🤭

Diamond
ShadowCreepy

ShadowCreepy Staff application

Nickname: ShadowCreepy

Forum Account link: https://www.dgzclan.com/index.php?/profile/23-shadowcreepy/

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:187018106 

here you are applying for: Counter-Global offensive (Aka zombie escape server staff)

Why do you want to be an admin? I was thinking about being/ applying staff of this community in past (Z-WARS) server. However l decided to wait because l thought "It's too early". So moving on. I like this community and l was here for very very very long time. I just love this community and people l know here. They are nice and l like plating with them. You can expect from me:

-activity, support and many.

I be honest l don't know any commands. So basically l will learn them fast. I could write important commands in my note. Also sometimes it happens that some people crash all the time when joining map (already made thread, you should find it in bugs report or idk) and basically I could change it. Also l got many ideas to spread this community etc. For example create discord server of this community and try to spread it.

What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I was staff on different games such as cs 1.6 on zombie survival server and TF 2 and Gmod. 

Other stuff: I guess that's all. I can say that l can be very helpful and l could try to spread this server/ community around discord etc. To be more popular and get more players finally. Like old times where we had 30 and more players.

Thanks for reading my application

ShadowCreepy.

• Like 1

Well we could use some admins that play more frequently as long as they dont abuse their powers, so i give a +

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, ShadowCreepy said:

Nickname: ShadowCreepy

Forum Account link: https://www.dgzclan.com/index.php?/profile/23-shadowcreepy/

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:187018106 

here you are applying for: Counter-Global offensive (Aka zombie escape server staff)

Why do you want to be an admin? I was thinking about being/ applying staff of this community in past (Z-WARS) server. However l decided to wait because l thought "It's too early". So moving on. I like this community and l was here for very very very long time. I just love this community and people l know here. They are nice and l like plating with them. You can expect from me:

-activity, support and many.

I be honest l don't know any commands. So basically l will learn them fast. I could write important commands in my note. Also sometimes it happens that some people crash all the time when joining map (already made thread, you should find it in bugs report or idk) and basically I could change it. Also l got many ideas to spread this community etc. For example create discord server of this community and try to spread it.

What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I was staff on different games such as cs 1.6 on zombie survival server and TF 2 and Gmod. 

Other stuff: I guess that's all. I can say that l can be very helpful and l could try to spread this server/ community around discord etc. To be more popular and get more players finally. Like old times where we had 30 and more players.

Thanks for reading my application

ShadowCreepy.

Just sad u can't make ur own application, just try to make something desighn, and not pick it from another application. But anyway i never saw you doing anything wrong.

Thank you for your opinion about my application.

I only copied the form and changed it.

Because l was not able to find a Form so l just copied from you. The reasons and informations are made by my self.

So basically since we don't have a template for admin application they will use yours as a template.. 

I hope u don't mind Thunderdome..? 

Edited by Ɛ>>>xXx<<<3

Hah he sometimes rages when get killed xDDD , but anyway he is very active on the server. Guys, try to put him as admin already and keep an eye to see how he will be on the first days as admin. 

About the application that is not a copy yet. As i have seen on the others communities applications are basically the same model so that's fine.

• Like 1

Sooo. What will happen now :classic_mellow:

Now you wait for ctm to see your application  🙂